*** IF SOLD OUT THEN EMAIL US AT INFO@AMERICANPOWERGEAR.COM AND WE WILL ORDER THE BELT YOU NEED ***
All Inzer Forever Belts are one solid thickness of the finest, select, exclusive leather. It is not layers glued together cheaply to make thickness as some other brands that can come loose years later. There are no compromises in quality in the Forever Belt!
SIZING GUIDE: Measure around your abdomen at the belly button, where you will actually wear the belt. Don't just go off of your pant size.
S (28-32), M (33-35), L (36-39), XL (40-43), 2XL (44-48), 3XL (48-52), 4XL (53-57)
It features a seamless, zinc plated steel roller buckle that is unmatched in strength and durability, and it looks great. The buckle prongs do not waver back and forth. They slide one direction into and out the selected prong hole. This makes it easy to place the prong in the hole, saving you time when getting ready to lift.
– Six rows of lock-stitched, corrosive resistant, hi-density nylon.
– The edges of the belt are finished with refinement but not rounded. Rounding of the edges lessens the effective width. Therefore the complete competition legal width is maintained in the Forever Belt.
– Finished with top quality, fine suede providing non-slip surface.
– Does not turn soft and fold over as another brands belt tends to do. Conforms to your body shape over time and forever stays rigidly supportive.
– High compression riveted with the same rivets as used in the Space Shuttle program. Not bradded. Will never come loose.
– Tongue loop is riveted instead of sewn providing further security.
– Closer prong holes for more choice in precise fitting.
– 4″ wide(10cm).